Killer deal on a SM610

Thread: Killer deal on a SM610

Killer deal on a SM610

Saw this, don't know anything else about it, but the price really makes me wish I were gainfully employed. You've been needing a new bike right Will?

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=517945

Josh

TL Zone Forum Staff - Resident RAIN RIDER

Questions about The Forums? Click Here

1997 TL1000S/V
    - TLR Akro Evo Ti Exhaust - PCII - 5.5" rear rim & 180/55 - Avon AV45/46ST tires - No Steering damper- Uni Filter -Relocated Temp sensor & 98+ t-stat housing/wp cover - TLRCrazy1 Fan Switch Mod - Dual Star heated Grips - HeliBars - 60k miles.

9k mile summer ride report [summer '08]

Ride report: Oshkosh, Rockies, UT, NV, CA, Bajal [summer '09]

One Liter Duc Eater rednecktwin's Avatar
    that seems to be a screaming deal. you should just get it anyway. the money thing will work itself out
    smoke db screen, pc2, rifleman's 1/5 throttle insert, tre, barnett springs with oem plates, gap mod, smoken's sliders, 16/40 530, quick release tank and seat pins, k&n filter with lid removed, Yosh RS3 bolt-ons, manual fan switch, sharkskinz upper & lower, black frame and wheels, single projector headlight, really cool metallic orange color, custom gauge mount, heli bars, turn signal and mirror eliminator kit one-off metal slave customs billet clutch m/c resi, showa shock mod, Galfer stainless lines front and rear

Pygmy looking for a new name gixxerjasen's Avatar
    ***sigh***

www.leanangle.com
    Current Bikes: 2003 Yamaha FZ1 | 1998 KTM 250 EXC | Suzuki Bandit 400-Sold and bought back again
    Past Bikes: 1997 Katana 600-wrecked | 2000 CBR600F4-Stolen | 2001 GSX-R600-Stolen | 1989 Honda CB1-Sold | 2001 Suzuki TL1000R-Traded | 2004 Suzuki GSX-R600-Sold | 2007 DR-Z400SM-Traded

A Kourier has to establish space on the pavement. Predictable law-abiding behaviour lulls drivers. They mentally assign you to a little box in the lane, assume you will stay there, can't handle it when you leave that little box.

Y.T. is not fond of boxes. Y.T. establishes her space on the pavement by zagging mightily from lane to lane, establishing a precedent of scary randomness. Keeps people on their toes, makes them react to her, instead of the other way round.

- Neal Stephenson

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Wish they were that much in Aus
    I plan on leaving this world the same way i came in....... Bloody and screaming.

Mods (so far): Yosh full system with 20" CF cans, Power Commander 3USB, PiperCross air filter, Nology leads & profire coils, +positive mod, Rifleman 1/5th throttle insert, GIpro, Scorpio sr500i alarm, Tinted screen, Inline fuel filter mod, Pazzo shortie levers, Brembo 4pad calipers, Brembo radial brake & clutch MCs, AP mini rear brake caliper, Braking wavy rear disc, Pro Bolt Ti rotor bolts, Goodridge brake lines, Hayabusa forks with Traxxion 1kg springs, Carozzeria V star wheels, Ohlins shock, Ohlins steering damper, JMC swingarm, Powder coated black frame, 40tooth rear sprocket w/Speedohealer, Tech-G rearsets, Warp speed rad guards. Vandriver: +1mm swingarm eccentrics, Sprocket cover, Rear caliper bracket, CCC, pressure plate & rear brake res,

Super Moderator

wreckah
    that the same amount you pay in belgium for a 1998 SM610

Damn, I would love to have 2 of them I have 3000 miles on mine and I bought it in May

Be Good, Wear Gear, Do Wheelies,

Doug "OldTLSDoug" Basinger
    2010 KTM RC8R Akropovic Limited Edition 23 of 25
    2008 KTM Super Duke 990
    1982 Honda Z50R
    1978 Yamaha SR500E
    G-Town Squid Squad, Feb. 04 TLOTM

[SIGPIC]https://www.tlzone.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1458&dateline=1210726 963[/SIGPIC]

If you really want two I'm sure I could help with logistics

Josh

TL Zone Forum Staff - Resident RAIN RIDER

Questions about The Forums? Click Here

1997 TL1000S/V
    - TLR Akro Evo Ti Exhaust - PCII - 5.5" rear rim & 180/55 - Avon AV45/46ST tires - No Steering damper- Uni Filter -Relocated Temp sensor & 98+ t-stat housing/wp cover - TLRCrazy1 Fan Switch Mod - Dual Star heated Grips - HeliBars - 60k miles.

9k mile summer ride report [summer '08]

Ride report: Oshkosh, Rockies, UT, NV, CA, Bajal [summer '09]

Pygmy looking for a new name gixxerjasen's Avatar
    And he'll put 3000 miles on it getting it to you.

Doug, you need to get out and ride more.

www.leanangle.com
    Current Bikes: 2003 Yamaha FZ1 | 1998 KTM 250 EXC | Suzuki Bandit 400-Sold and bought back again
    Past Bikes: 1997 Katana 600-wrecked | 2000 CBR600F4-Stolen | 2001 GSX-R600-Stolen | 1989 Honda CB1-Sold | 2001 Suzuki TL1000R-Traded | 2004 Suzuki GSX-R600-Sold | 2007 DR-Z400SM-Traded

A Kourier has to establish space on the pavement. Predictable law-abiding behaviour lulls drivers. They mentally assign you to a little box in the lane, assume you will stay there, can't handle it when you leave that little box.

Y.T. is not fond of boxes. Y.T. establishes her space on the pavement by zagging mightily from lane to lane, establishing a precedent of scary randomness. Keeps people on their toes, makes them react to her, instead of the other way round.

- Neal Stephenson

Sponsored Links