Super Motard a TL 1000R?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Motard a TL 1000R?

Super Motard a TL 1000R?

I am thinking of motarding my TL 1000R. Any body out there with pics of this done? Would love to see some example pics.
    [email protected]

Its been done once before, but I've not found any info other than pics (they've been posted here a buch though so you shouldn't have any trouble finding them). The one bike was done in japan and used what look to have been late 90's YZ fork and swingarm with CR plastics.

Josh

TL Zone Forum Staff - Resident RAIN RIDER

Questions about The Forums? Click Here

1997 TL1000S/V
    - TLR Akro Evo Ti Exhaust - PCII - 5.5" rear rim & 180/55 - Avon AV45/46ST tires - No Steering damper- Uni Filter -Relocated Temp sensor & 98+ t-stat housing/wp cover - TLRCrazy1 Fan Switch Mod - Dual Star heated Grips - HeliBars - 60k miles.

9k mile summer ride report [summer '08]

Ride report: Oshkosh, Rockies, UT, NV, CA, Bajal [summer '09]

*2005 SXR 800*Skat 9/17 140-75 SS Impeller*Blowsion mat kit*Blowsion billet bilge switch*Rule 500GPH bilge*R&D bilge bracket*R&D billet angled reed spacers*V-Force Delta 2 Carbon reeds*R&D exhaust sleeve*Wamiltons scupper*Wamiltons stubby pump cone*fuel fill and pickup mod*-4" hull*-1.5" pole*R&D stealth intake grate*-4" ride plate*ODI grips*R&D Pro-lock filters*Jetworks mixture screws*Blowsion billet engine mount keepers*R&D 6º ignition adv kit*Billet driveshaft couplers*dual-cooling*

Still To Come:*Factory Wet Pipe*AC Racing pole*Footwells*new mats*Wiseco 80.96mm factory Kawi race pistons (true 800cc)*fresh bore and hone*

MySpace and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Hey Bilbo, maybe you can get your BSTs chromed. There is that guy on Ebay that can chrome anything. Then you'll have the best of both worlds. After they're chromed, you can add accents to them with that vinyl carbon sticky tape! That would be so hot. You'd get all the chicks at the bar without even taking the bike off the trailer!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

That looks fantastic
    Rescued a Black 97 TLS, been left out in the rain for a few years, stripped her n rebuilt her. Polished loads and loads to polish. Renthal Fat Bars with Scar Risers, Busa Forks, Ohlins damper, WLR Steering Damper Kit, Sam Tail Riser Mod, Gap Tray Mod, Tech G Billet Rear sets, Wavey's front and back, SV1000 belly Pan, Rifleman 1/5, GIpro ATRE, Thermostat Mod, Mckeown's Inline fuel filter mod, Air box Mod, Zippytlsr Charging Mod, K&N air filter, Stubby cans, Vortex Fuel Cap, MT headlight unit, Gsxr1000 Digital Clocks, need to fit my Van Rear Res + Spring .......so much to buy, so much to keep from the lady!!

SQDBIKE Admin
    the article is in the filevault too: http://static.tlzone.net/filevault/TL_Supermoto.pdf

-

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Tortfeasor

Oh I forgot all about that

Still can't read a word of it though

Josh

TL Zone Forum Staff - Resident RAIN RIDER

Questions about The Forums? Click Here

1997 TL1000S/V
    - TLR Akro Evo Ti Exhaust - PCII - 5.5" rear rim & 180/55 - Avon AV45/46ST tires - No Steering damper- Uni Filter -Relocated Temp sensor & 98+ t-stat housing/wp cover - TLRCrazy1 Fan Switch Mod - Dual Star heated Grips - HeliBars - 60k miles.

9k mile summer ride report [summer '08]

Ride report: Oshkosh, Rockies, UT, NV, CA, Bajal [summer '09]

WTF?
    Red 98 TLR but looks like a yellow 02.Full Yoshi system ,airbox mod,Penske rear,SS brake lines,SteveTLS TRE,TLRstacker Sliders,Rifleman 1/5 throttle,TheRingIn swingarm pivots ,Pipercross filter,Pazzo levers,Vandriver tailrisers,Motty AFR Tuner,Projector headlights,GSXR forks,TheRingIn 30mm triple clamp offset, R1 Wheels ,brakes and swingarm,Ohlins steering damper...and counting. .......... PICK THE POINT IN THE SIG WHERE I JOINED TLZ

Insert lame S vs R wisecrack here...

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing."
    Douglas Adams

TLOTM Sept 2011........ BBOTM Nov 2011

spam I think

*2005 SXR 800*Skat 9/17 140-75 SS Impeller*Blowsion mat kit*Blowsion billet bilge switch*Rule 500GPH bilge*R&D bilge bracket*R&D billet angled reed spacers*V-Force Delta 2 Carbon reeds*R&D exhaust sleeve*Wamiltons scupper*Wamiltons stubby pump cone*fuel fill and pickup mod*-4" hull*-1.5" pole*R&D stealth intake grate*-4" ride plate*ODI grips*R&D Pro-lock filters*Jetworks mixture screws*Blowsion billet engine mount keepers*R&D 6º ignition adv kit*Billet driveshaft couplers*dual-cooling*

Still To Come:*Factory Wet Pipe*AC Racing pole*Footwells*new mats*Wiseco 80.96mm factory Kawi race pistons (true 800cc)*fresh bore and hone*

MySpace and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Hey Bilbo, maybe you can get your BSTs chromed. There is that guy on Ebay that can chrome anything. Then you'll have the best of both worlds. After they're chromed, you can add accents to them with that vinyl carbon sticky tape! That would be so hot. You'd get all the chicks at the bar without even taking the bike off the trailer!

Baby Twin

Awesome!!

That is sweet! That has got to be fun to ride, TL -lots of weight + real bars = awesome!

I'm one up on you then BP - I can about 3 words

IMO do what Sam et al did - upright bars on a TLS ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links