TLZone Forums banner

Oh No, Not Again! Modding, will it never stop........

4K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  otla 
#1 ·
:banghead Ordered a Corbin Seat for the Husky today. Tomorrow I will go purchase a Leo Vince Full Ti/Ti system for the thing and I will also make a "Power Up" kit for it myself. Basically it is a 2.2 kohm resistor to simulate the heater on the O2 sensor to fool the EFI when I unplug the sensor so I can get the race map out of the ECU. I am most excited about the seat. That will be 2-3 weeks away. It is friggin' cold here right now (low 40's, hey it was 89°F two days ago) so there isn't much riding opportunity this weekend.

I Loves me some Husky, mod photos will be posted, of course.

Woo Hoo :doug

#2 ·
:doug Sounds like fun:banana I've also heard good things about the Renzaco (sp?) seats on that bike:)

#3 ·
Renazco has a waiting list, you pay, make an appt. ship off your seat at the appointed time and wait at least a week without a seat. The Corbin is complete and separate, so there is no down time. Prices are a little less for the Renazco though.

#4 ·
Good job Doug. I just put my corbin up for sale today. I want a Givi top box.

#6 ·
It's the hand, slows him down. With only one good hand he can either whack or mod, but not both at the same time. :lol

#7 ·
Left handed whacking? :banghead

I had to wait to make sure in the current economy I could pay :coocoo

Plus I have already modded the bike a bit, I did most of it the day after I brought her home.

#9 ·
Damn, they said, 2-3 weeks, let's hope for the best.

#10 ·
:doh

#11 ·
Chapter 11 provides for restructuring under protection of the court. Chapter 7 is liquidation. Just stay on top of them and you should be ok. I think it was their electric vehicle venture that did them in, not the seat business.

#13 · (Edited)
Progressing nicely. I got my Leo Vince X3 Exhaust. Waiting on the PCIII usb. I am waiting to unpack the exhaust when I get the PCIII. I am also waiting for my license plate as my current one expired yesterday. So, luckily it is 37°F this morning. I probably will put the pipe on today if I get time after work. I am working through the weekend, so there isn't much time. The exhaust requires the tank off, so does the PCIII, so I will probably wait. We shall see. :banghead

#14 ·
:doug

My guess is taking the tank off is a snap, though I've never fiddled with the FI varity of the bike. IIRC on my husqvarna it required removal of one phillips head screw and the rad shrouds (and of course one fuel line).

#15 ·
Wow, 37F? It was almost 12F warmer on my side of town this morning.

#16 ·
Cut the whining and get on with the work :devious

What's more I can't beleive you, of all people, could have the temerity to post up about having box's of goodies and dare to not throw in a piccy or two :rant :coocoo

#17 ·
Ok, I will go out and take some pics of Mr. Leo Vince X3 for you fella's, get your moist towelettes ready :lol

#18 ·
It's been four and a half hours already! How long does it take to take a friggin pic and post it online?

Well, you are old and all.

#19 ·
I changed my mind, the camera was dead, I went out and ate Chinese. I have more excuses........:coocoo

#21 ·
Well...let's hear them!

#20 ·
:bitchslap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.