Super 'tarding, Italian style
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super 'tarding, Italian style

AMA Pit Boss

Super 'tarding, Italian style

Just brought home the new supermoto....new '07 Aprilia SXV 550. Due to the issues that some of the '07s had, the dealer installed a new '08 motor under warranty. Got a smoking deal since it's been on the showroom floor for a while and they were hungry to move it. Can't wait to tear it down and start modding.

-Sk

wow... nice machine... looks like a lot of fun! i'm jealous!
    Scorpio SE-i500 system,TLR MOTOR, pc2,yosh full system w/titanium cans , k+N filter, UFO tail light kit-sweet! Corbin seat,Heli Bars, Throttle miester, six pot tlr caliper system, dble bubble screen,Galfer ss brake lines front&rear,tl tank protector,Bitubo rear shock-thanks Origin8tor!,clear clutch cover, CRG Levers,clear tailight lens-new paint, front end reworked by Aftershocks, fresh Powdercoated rims and front Wave rotors via TODD at Cal sportbike,as well as a SPEEDO HEALER from him,,fan mod-thanks et79,gpi gear indicator w/ATRE-thanks again cal sportbike. Vesrah front brake pads... nice improvment. MY CUSTOM R/R WIRING HARNESS TO GET CHARGING SYSTEM UP TO PAR! check frequent mod section out!!

Those things are fuckin' sick. Love 'em. Now back it in and grind some pegs... I demand video.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

One Liter Duc Eater rednecktwin's Avatar
    now that i'm back on motors at work, that would make a great police bike for the city.....hmmmmmmm

lovely piece man!
    smoke db screen, pc2, rifleman's 1/5 throttle insert, tre, barnett springs with oem plates, gap mod, smoken's sliders, 16/40 530, quick release tank and seat pins, k&n filter with lid removed, Yosh RS3 bolt-ons, manual fan switch, sharkskinz upper & lower, black frame and wheels, single projector headlight, really cool metallic orange color, custom gauge mount, heli bars, turn signal and mirror eliminator kit one-off metal slave customs billet clutch m/c resi, showa shock mod, Galfer stainless lines front and rear

Quote Originally Posted by rednecktwin View Post
    now that i'm back on motors at work, that would make a great police bike for the city.....hmmmmmmm
    They would make a good city cop bike wouldn't they?
    Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!
    Red 98 TLR but looks like a yellow 02.Full Yoshi system ,airbox mod,Penske rear,SS brake lines,SteveTLS TRE,TLRstacker Sliders,Rifleman 1/5 throttle,TheRingIn swingarm pivots ,Pipercross filter,Pazzo levers,Vandriver tailrisers,Motty AFR Tuner,Projector headlights,GSXR forks,TheRingIn 30mm triple clamp offset, R1 Wheels ,brakes and swingarm,Ohlins steering damper...and counting. .......... PICK THE POINT IN THE SIG WHERE I JOINED TLZ

Insert lame S vs R wisecrack here...

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing."
    Douglas Adams

TLOTM Sept 2011........ BBOTM Nov 2011

One Liter Duc Eater wileecoyote's Avatar
    Yeah, what he said...................demand video! I love those 'Prillas Thats bad ass.

now I hate you a little

sweet machine you got there

<font color = "red"><b>TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Shrimp cheese lover</b></font>
    Questions about the Forums? <a href="https://www.tlzone.net/forums/faq.php"><b><i><font color="red">Click Here</font></i></b></a>

Hey I´m from SWEDEN so what did U expect

Tick Tack Tick Tack ....................

You know I am in the market for a new bike, I sure would like a ride/maintenance update when you get it sir. Nice scooter!
    Be Good, Wear Gear, Do Wheelies,

Doug "OldTLSDoug" Basinger
    2010 KTM RC8R Akropovic Limited Edition 23 of 25
    2008 KTM Super Duke 990
    1982 Honda Z50R
    1978 Yamaha SR500E
    G-Town Squid Squad, Feb. 04 TLOTM

[SIGPIC]https://www.tlzone.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1458&dateline=1210726 963[/SIGPIC]

Hey nice one speedking
    Ive got a mid 06 sxv550 its a beast AND IVE HAD NO PROBS WITH IT AT ALL

I'll post some pics up soon

ps check out the forum run by AF1

Nice bike SK...thot I read awhile ago they weren't going to import that bike......nice way to be wrong....v-twin right?
    '01 Tillis, Full Yosh RS3 SS, Airbox Mod, GPI TRE, Hammerit Lowers, K&N Air , Oil Seperator, Barnett H/D Clutch Springs, Rifleman's 1/5 Throttle Insert and Clear Clutch Cover, Corbin Seat, Ride Height Adjuster, Ohlins Rear Damper, Traxxion Dyn. 800# SOAS,Fan Switch, Rear Hugger, TLR 6 POTS and Galfer SS Braided lines, EBC HH Pads front & rear, Daytona Steering Damper, Race Tech .95kg, N2W Gap Tray...Still Not Done But The Wife is now pissed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links