Brand new Yoshi system for the TLR.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Brand new Yoshi system for the TLR.

Brand new Yoshi system for the TLR.

So if you have wondered about a brand new, old stock Yoshimura system and cans for a TLR. Well here's your chance..........................

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113401638514?ul_noapp=true
    Red, the ONLY Colour.....for a 1997 TLS.....
    (1) Sold the old girl now ....... she will be missed...

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

(3) Bog standard BMW R1150RT.

(4) Boxes of many parts waiting to be made into 2 more TLS's.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

That's Gold right there..... Until you lay it down....

are you thinking about it ted
    tls 1997 1040 big bore flowed heads tony cook exhaust airbox mod undertray dyna coils r1 regulator rifleman throttle insert
    30 litre petrol tank tlr six spring clutch with welded centre full maxton suspension front
    and rear tlr swinging arm six pot front calipers goodridge brake lines alround headlight
    relay mod fim programable fuel injection gel seat temp mode switch gsxr 600 rear wheel and 180 rear profile tyre sprint steering damper 17/42 sprockets powerbronze screen tlr camshafts degreed in cams by sam ,owned from new and still under development

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

No, not for me.....

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

Platinum Subscriber JoshCampbell's Avatar
    You have to wonder about the logic behind this sometimes. Me personally, If I was honestly looking to get a full Yosh system, in mint condition, I would just pay an extra $1200 - $1500 and get the entire bike with it.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    The TL1000R is the only bike that makes me nervous, because in my dreams it's the only bike I die on

Sam
    The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator
    Sold

TLOTM Nov 04, March 06, June 07, July 10, Aug 11, Sept 12 and TLOTY 2007 and 2010

PM Me for Help & Prices with GSXR/Busa Radial Fork Conversion Kits and Welded Clutch Centres

Well at least it validates the prices of the 4 systems I have........................................ I suppose I should get some of those prepped and listed.

Platinum Subscriber JoshCampbell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckshop Ted View Post
    Well at least it validates the prices of the 4 systems I have........................................ I suppose I should get some of those prepped and listed.
    Hell yeah. If folks will pay it, get your nest egg going lol
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    The TL1000R is the only bike that makes me nervous, because in my dreams it's the only bike I die on

Sam
    The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator
    Quoted price is worthless information, it's only worth what somebody is willing to pay.
    Troy likes this.

TLOTM Nov 04, March 06, June 07, July 10, Aug 11, Sept 12 and TLOTY 2007 and 2010

PM Me for Help & Prices with GSXR/Busa Radial Fork Conversion Kits and Welded Clutch Centres

I wouldn't say it was worthless info. If nothing else it gives an upper limit to the value.

As for only being worth what someone is willing to pay also is a fallacy (misleading statement) as well.

I don't like my energy prices so I change nearly every year. I still don't like it but I pay it.

My missus decided she wanted a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner, I think they are way over priced but had to pay it!

I bought some OEM over carpets for my car and paid a silly price compared to others available on the market (not quite as expensive as bespoke ones) as I concluded they would fit better and last longer.

So although something is priced high an individual may still personally perceive an advantage and decide to pay that higher price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links