TLZone Forums banner

Sag & Clickers Milford CT.11/15/06

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  beet 
#1 ·
If your planing on going please post your name on NESR SITE so he knows your going. here http://forum.nestreetriders.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24926

Sag & Clickers Milford CT.11/15/06
So I thought we could start a Winter Seminar Series at the Milford CT shop. Since there are some good riding days left why don't we start with the basics.

Wednesday November 15, 2006 7pm.

Setting Sag & Clickers.

Bring your bike and gear, ride in or trailer, road or dirt. We'll cover how to set sag, chose spring rates, set the compression and rebound clickers, and some basic theory on how suspension works. If you can't bring a bike come any way and watch. Cost is FREE!!!!!!

I'm going to do several of these shorter more focused seminars as well as the longer more comprehensive classes I've done in the past. If you have suggestions on what subjects you would like to see covered let me know. For now the list looks like this:

Sag & Clickers
Chain & Sprocket installation (incl. chain tension and wheel alignment)
Fork Oil Change (incl. Seal replacement)
Basic Mechanical Skills (incl shop supplies and set up)
Brake Line Installation (incl. brake caliper service and bleeding techniques.)

Add your name to the sign up thread for the Sag and Clicker seminar, and include your bike as well.

Turn left off the ramp and back under highway.

Straight through light, past Dunkin Doughnuts on your left.

Straight through next light

We are the Third Driveway on the left, 282 Woodmont Rd. Unit 16-J, end Unit of the First building.

From I 95 Northbound:

Exit 40 Woodmont Rd.

Turn left off ramp and go .25 miles to the first light.

Wendy’s/Pilot gas on your right.

Turn Right at light onto Woodmont Rd.

Straight through next light

We are the Third Driveway on the left, 282 Woodmont Rd. Unit 16-J, end Unit of the First building.

http://www.computrackboston.com/default.htm

See less See more
#2 ·
Beet.. you da MAN!!!!!

Thanks a LOT bro..... that is exactly what I needed....

I'll register at that forum and i'll sign up... Hoe to see you there too...

Later

#3 ·
Cool, I hope I can make it. If I had seen your tires

i WOULD OF GAVE YOU my old tires. Next time you can have them.:)

#5 ·
Your all set jay. I'm not sure I will be able to make it..

#7 ·
Did you guys make out good ?

#8 ·
yeah.. we were there... all was going GREAT till they started to check my bike and found out that the frame around the steering stem is a little oval because of the crash.....

It really made my day to discover that.... :O :O :O :O

#11 ·
Thats why I posted this Jay. My bikes all set up. They set up lots of bikes & race @ loudon.

#14 ·
the older i get the more i sag but my clickers still good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.