Fast idle cables

Thread: Fast idle cables

Fast idle cables

Anybody selling the fast idle cables or know where I can buy and get them installed?

Part # 58410-02FA0 available in America from Ron Ayers

Fitting is quite easy really, but if you are in any doubt then any bike mechanic should be able to do it for you. I think it would be time consuming though as you need to lift the tank and take the airbox off if memory serves

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - Full colour wiring diagrams - click here for UK TLS - click here for US TLS - click here for UK TLR - click here for US TLR

Thanks for information. Its the first thing that ever went wrong with the bike and its totally my fault as it was a little seized in the spring so I kept on moving it up and down several times until the cable snapped.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by options View Post
    Thanks for information. Its the first thing that ever went wrong with the bike and its totally my fault as it was a little seized in the spring so I kept on moving it up and down several times until the cable snapped.
    Are you sure it just hasnt unhooked itself mate? Did similar years back on my S fwiw.
    TLOTM March 07

Sponsored Links