New TLS owner from Québec

Thread: New TLS owner from Québec

Baby Twin

New TLS owner from Québec

Hello everyone,

Just got a 1997 TLS as my first bike. Hope I won't scare the crap out of me haha.

Like the forum found a lot of great info on how to make the tls a better ride.

If this is your first bike ,take it very easy . Not really a bike I would advise for a 1st ride . I don't mean you aren't capable ,just take it slowly until you get the hang of it .
    And welcome .
    The bike that is .

1050 Speed Triple
    Wilbers rear shock ,Racetech Gold valves + Wilbers springs in the front end ,MIVV pipe ,Triumph bar end mirrors ,Triumph hugger ,Tidy tail ,FP Racing levers ,D'Ecosse Rec/Reg mod ,Crazymofo rad guard ,Oggy knobbs ,Triumph bug screen ,Ventura headlight protectors ,Upgraded alternator + more to come .

The bike that was .

TLS
    FP levers ,Leo Vince cans ,Bitubo ,Suspension Tech valves ,Eibach springs ,Ohlins steering damper ,Barnett clutch springs ,K&N air filter ,flapper valve and associated shite removed ,Irridium plugs ,PC11 ,Loweys TRE ,Charging mod ,Jarkkos plus mod , DavCruz fan switch mod ,Six pots ,Braided lines ,Riflemans ccc ,The Ring Ins modded pressure plate ,dropped one tooth on the front sprocket ,Van drivers sprocket cover + front and rear resovoirs ,TLR engine breather/separator .

Baby Twin
    I'll be sure to take it slow I want to see my kid growup.

I had an old Yamaha Maxim 400 but didn't had my license so I rode only on gravel road at low speed it's more that it will be my first bike on the street.

I'm thinking about doing the R1 shock conversion since I find it to be pretty hard to keep straight on bumpy road.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

I am from Quebec as well. This board is the place for a question related to TL.
    Lou

Sponsored Links