Any Plans for Bike Trips This Year?

Thread: Any Plans for Bike Trips This Year?

One Liter Duc Eater Pat Man TLR's Avatar

Any Plans for Bike Trips This Year?

I went to Salt Lake City to watch World Superbike at Miller Motorpark last May and want to do something like that again, I went with the girlfriend for the first time last year and she took her bikes, now she is hooked and want to do it again, I want to do the Circuit of the Americas in Austin Texas for the Moto GP race in April once a date have been confirm, if that don't work out then it will be Sturgis then Indianapolis in August. I have done Laguna Seca 5 times now and want to try somewhere else. I have taken my bike all the time and will be taking it again, just wanting to find out where people are planning on going, I have met a few Canadian at all the races but haven't met anyone with a TLR or S. So if anyone here planning on any of these events maybe we can have a get to gether.

Planning to ride down, for the Texas GP in April and will be back at the Indy Gp in August, (Corner Club 9).

Bill.
    Double Trouble - Two Black 98 TLSs

Full Yosh RS3 stainless C/f cans, Ohlins/Bitubo SOAS 850lb spring, Ohlins damper/Race Tech Gold valves & 1kg springs/7.5wt oil, Brembo 19RCS/ZX750RR 96-99 Nissin 6 pots/Earls SS lines, air box mod/TLR bell mouths & tank oil return, PAIRed, Flashed, Rifleman's 1/5, Matt's TRE-3, 17-39 sprockets, Sam's GXSR /STM slipper, V2 RHA, Marvic rims.

M4 headers/Yosh Ti cans, Traxxion 05-R1 shock conversion/Bitubo SOAS 850lb spring/Ziggy's RHA, Attack Racing adjustable triples/Ohlins R&T FG838 forks/Ohlins damper, Brembo 19RCS/ZX750RR 96-99 Nissin 6 pots/rear GXSR 1K 01-02 Nissin caliper/Earls SS lines/Galfer wave rotors, Sam's GXSR/STM slipper clutch/Factory Pro shift kit, air box mod/TLR BM & TOR, PAIRed, Rifleman's 1/5, Matt's TRE-3, PVM 6 spoke rims/190-55/Gilles adjusters/Renthal 17-40 sprockets, + some Titanium, Ring in & Van bits....

Track Bike - 01 Aprilia RSV Mille R/RR - 08 Motor, 1102 Big Bore kit.

One Liter Duc Eater Pat Man TLR's Avatar
    Nice. Hope to see you in one of those races.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

*IMWO = In My WORTHLESS Opinion.

Sponsored Links