Pictures 101
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pictures 101

Waiting for email confirmation TLDV8's Avatar

Pictures 101

Want to resize that pic,no problem.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

Hit the above link,scroll down the page until you see Image Resizer on the righthand side.
    Download it.
    You can now resize.
    If you Right click on one of the pic's in your computer the top box you see is headed Preview,third item down will say Resize Pictures Put your mouse pointer on that and left click..You move the dot to small/medium/large by left clicking in the circle beside the sizings.
    If you click on Advanced you then have the option of Custom you can then put any number size in the boxs to the right (handy for doing Avatar's where you would put 150 in each box)
    With all,when you have made your size choice,click the OK button.
    You have now made a copy of the original picture to your sizing required.

Now its off to a Hosting site.

Photobucket is as good as anything and its free.

http://photobucket.com/register.php

Once you have registered,you are free to upload pic's.
    So you have signed in to your Photobucket account,next click on the Browse button.

A box will open,if it is not the location you have your pictures stored in your computer,click the R/H side of the box at the top,then click the location of the pics in the drop down box.
    Find the pic you want and left click on it,more pics to upload repeat again via the next Browse box down.
    When done hit the Upload button.

You have your pics stored in your Photobucket account,now we want to link from there to your post on TLZone.

Open two windows,one at TLZone,the other at Photobucket.
    The easiest way is to copy the lower box saying IMG Code
    Put your mouse pointer on over that lower box and left click,then right click,move your pointer down to Copy and left click.

On your TLZone post page with the mouse pointer in your post box,right click,scroll down to Paste and left click.
    You IMG should be on the page,you can then finish your post,hit the Preview button at the page lower,if you see the pic the nso will we,hit the Submit button.
    Its easy once you have done it a couple of times,the Preview button is your friend.

(Did i miss anything)
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/manurewa/YL8Smallz.jpg

...Les, great post for the newbies...
    Silver, the fastest color!
    On the inside - HID type bulbs, K&N filter, Iridium ix plugs, 16T front sprocket, Coerce billet sprocket cover, +5, +5, +5, Scorpio SE-i500 system from my GB and an ATRE.
    On the outside - TLR forks, front carbon fender, 5/8th master brake cylinder, black SS brake lines (frnt & rear), braking waves all around with Ti bolts, Brembo gold front calipers & a busa gold rear caliper, flush mount signals (frnt & rear), ZG DB screen, black mirror stay, Helibars, black '97 top triple clamp, preload adjusters, Scott's magic gold box, Coerce real carbon dash surround, Irvine sliders, TL1000S (cutout) heel guards, carbon case cover - left side, clear billet clutch cover - right side, carbon gas cap, 1/2 tank bra, gel seat, Coerce full real carbon tail section, Coerce real carbon hump, Coerce real carbon tire hugger and undertail eliminator w/ LED's, Ohlins rear damper & LE 800# spring, Yoshimura RS-3 race Ti full system, Stealth 41T rear, and more to come...

wreckah
    sent the pic resizer to my mate, who really sucks with photoshop

thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Well done Les. I remember the days when you were lucky to be able to log in
    Soon you will be a GEEK
    i gots fuck all to say

Quote Originally Posted by wreckah View Post
    sent the pic resizer to my mate, who really sucks with photoshop

thanks
    thats not the only thing U suck at

<font color = "red"><b>TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Shrimp cheese lover</b></font>
    Questions about the Forums? <a href="https://www.tlzone.net/forums/faq.php"><b><i><font color="red">Click Here</font></i></b></a>

Hey I´m from SWEDEN so what did U expect

Tick Tack Tick Tack ....................

i love the pic resize tool!! been using it for a few weeks now.

here is a fast link

http://www.chopiesel.com/files/Image...ertoySetup.exe

Great write-up

I love the pic resizer, use it all the time, very handy

Josh

TL Zone Forum Staff - Resident RAIN RIDER

Questions about The Forums? Click Here

1997 TL1000S/V
    - TLR Akro Evo Ti Exhaust - PCII - 5.5" rear rim & 180/55 - Avon AV45/46ST tires - No Steering damper- Uni Filter -Relocated Temp sensor & 98+ t-stat housing/wp cover - TLRCrazy1 Fan Switch Mod - Dual Star heated Grips - HeliBars - 60k miles.

9k mile summer ride report [summer '08]

Ride report: Oshkosh, Rockies, UT, NV, CA, Bajal [summer '09]

Upside Down Super Mod
    Moved
    My $0.02c, always just my $0.02c Steve

"I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Antipodean
    Questions about the Forums? Click Here

usefull little gizmo, now downloaded, thanks

More importantly ..... 1st piccy in 2nd frame - is there an update on the new rear then
    Done: Fat-bar conversion; DNA Handlebar fairing; TLR Clock conversion; Yosh TLR Headers, one-off link pipes & Carbon cans; Relocated oil cooler; Relocated Coolant bottle; Transistor TRE; PCII; +1/-1 sprockets; Hyperpro steering damper & 916 style mount; Maxton Re-Valved forks; Tokico 6 pot callipers; HEL braided hoses; TLR Swing-arm; Bitubo shock; Yellow Box; 98+ Thermo-mod; JarkkoT +/- mod; Airbox mod; K&N air filter; Riflemans 1/5th; Harris carbon mudguard; Carbon Solo Seat Unit; Pyramid undertray; Powder coated wheels; Mini indicators; LSL rearsets; Scotoiler

Waiting for email confirmation TLDV8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tls-moose View Post
    usefull little gizmo, now downloaded, thanks

More importantly ..... 1st piccy in 2nd frame - is there an update on the new rear then
    The update is don't push a small snowball off the top of a hill. I need to move quite a few parts that were under the seat without chopping the wiring loom to bits.

Quote Originally Posted by tl1kr View Post
    Well done Les. I remember the days when you were lucky to be able to log in
    Soon you will be a GEEK
    Jase

I remember putting a thread up asking how you put text on pictures and the only person who though i wasn't joking was Q <(not posted in a long time) who gave me a how to.Its all a learning curve.

This thread was in the test forum since it was only for a link in a PM i sent
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/manurewa/YL8Smallz.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links