Click for Big 'uns
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Click for Big 'uns

QuestionClick for Big 'uns

Any one care to post up a definitive "click for big 'uns" how to

And mods, can it be pinned at the top of the pics forum

Done: Fat-bar conversion; DNA Handlebar fairing; TLR Clock conversion; Yosh TLR Headers, one-off link pipes & Carbon cans; Relocated oil cooler; Relocated Coolant bottle; Transistor TRE; PCII; +1/-1 sprockets; Hyperpro steering damper & 916 style mount; Maxton Re-Valved forks; Tokico 6 pot callipers; HEL braided hoses; TLR Swing-arm; Bitubo shock; Yellow Box; 98+ Thermo-mod; JarkkoT +/- mod; Airbox mod; K&N air filter; Riflemans 1/5th; Harris carbon mudguard; Carbon Solo Seat Unit; Pyramid undertray; Powder coated wheels; Mini indicators; LSL rearsets; Scotoiler

Upside Down Super Mod
    Standard replace { with [ and } with ]

{url=link_to_the_large_picture} {img}link_to_the_small_pic{/img} {/url}

If you use the http:// button - when prompted to enter the text, enter {img}small pic{/img} then when prompted for the url enter the addy for the larger pic.

I use firefox, but if I use the http button I have to have a ie window running too as firefox wont let me select other tabs while the prompt is up.

So I copy the small link then paste it, when prompted for the url, I copy that from the ie window (because I can't move to another tab) and then paste it.
    My $0.02c, always just my $0.02c Steve

"I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Antipodean
    Questions about the Forums? Click Here

wreckah

edit

loose the img tags on the big image

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Upside Down Super Mod
    Wreckah gets an F for doing it backwards and having a bodgey "small" link

"I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Thanks guys, Nice to see you're such a pro Jan....

So I have to save two images (a little on and a big one) then overlay the URL code onthe saved image tag of the little one

Off to the test forum for a while, I think........
    Done: Fat-bar conversion; DNA Handlebar fairing; TLR Clock conversion; Yosh TLR Headers, one-off link pipes & Carbon cans; Relocated oil cooler; Relocated Coolant bottle; Transistor TRE; PCII; +1/-1 sprockets; Hyperpro steering damper & 916 style mount; Maxton Re-Valved forks; Tokico 6 pot callipers; HEL braided hoses; TLR Swing-arm; Bitubo shock; Yellow Box; 98+ Thermo-mod; JarkkoT +/- mod; Airbox mod; K&N air filter; Riflemans 1/5th; Harris carbon mudguard; Carbon Solo Seat Unit; Pyramid undertray; Powder coated wheels; Mini indicators; LSL rearsets; Scotoiler

Upside Down Super Mod
    Yep two images

Click

Upside Down Super Mod

fook me moose thats a big thumb A-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links