Crash...

Thread: Crash...

Crash...

Its not mine, but I've never seen a front end quite this bad before...

Crash...-5.jpg

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - Full colour wiring diagrams - click here for UK TLS - click here for US TLS - click here for UK TLR - click here for US TLR

Upps, hows the rider ?
    Blue and white ones are faster

Platinum Subscriber JoshCampbell's Avatar
    You've never seen one of these modern tin bikes after a crash before? They all do that.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    The TL1000R is the only bike that makes me nervous, because in my dreams it's the only bike I die on

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Thinner materials, less weight i suppose.
    Blue and white ones are faster

I have. One of the TLs at the German treffen a couple of years ago. Truly mullared. I've got pics at home but am riding in the Ukraine at the moment.
    Might be able to find them when I get back next week.
    black TL1000S rider,owned from new since august 98,hinkle windowed clutch cover,braided lines,5/8 front brake M/cylinder.1/5 throttle,Helibars,double bubble,stainless renegade cans, ohlins damper,stainless rad and oil cooler covers,undertray,carbon hugger,silver powdercoated wheels,k+n filter and TRE,R+G bungs,LED indicators,gold X ring chain with 40T rear sprocket,mini indicators, HID H4 headlights with led side lights.now done 85,000 miles.
    gold busa forks,gold six pots and gold rear caliper,pazzo levers all thanks to speedking
    van driver clutch pressure plate and bolt retainers,
    also done 306 laps of the nurburgring,
    now have my r1200gs adventure with 95.000 miles covered to date.

40mph into a metal fence at the entrance to the Elan Valley whilst following me on my new bike. All the bodywork is totalled, the headlight, fairing stays, clocks, mirrors all destroyed. The front forks are so bent and twisted it astounds me, and the front wheel has road surface between the rim and the tyre.
    Brought the rider back to Newport (lives here) and straight to A&E. Possible fractures wrist and ankle, but possibly just sprained. I will update when I know more.

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - Full colour wiring diagrams - click here for UK TLS - click here for US TLS - click here for UK TLR - click here for US TLR

I once let a mate try out my old 1978 Honda CB125 which he then proceeded to drive straight into a wall. That came out pretty twisted but it did have matchsticks for forks.
    Like my TL I'm old, overweight and badly maintained but I can still surprise you by how fast I can move.

Sponsored Links