My new bike.... only done 8500 miles
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My new bike.... only done 8500 miles

Baby Twin

My new bike.... only done 8500 miles

Gotta say I love it. Needs some noisy cans though if anybody in UK has a pair to sell!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new bike.... only done 8500 miles-d35577b7-0296-4dd2-a058-0f7299f7faf5_1564396643704.jpeg  

Wow thats an insanely tidy one!

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - Full colour wiring diagrams - click here for UK TLS - click here for US TLS - click here for UK TLR - click here for US TLR

WOW! She looks showroom fresh, congrats!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Very nice with ultra low miles.
    Blue and white ones are faster

Baby Twin
    Cheers guys, took a while to find one that fitted the bill, although the budget was blown! Wish I bought 2 years ago when they weren’t becoming collectable. Having a mare with the clutch slave at the mo as it’s leaking. Just been seeing what’s what this eve. Have a good eve

Very tidy indeed.

On the cans front I can recommend FUEL carbons. Had these built to spec for a reasonableish price. Noisy enough without being too offensive. Had the length matched to the standard cans to keep the standard look'n'feel. Haven't had to do much to the fueling either.

You are going to want to keep those stock items somewhere safe though. Good OE ones are getting hard to find.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new bike.... only done 8500 miles-tl_parked.jpg  
    Like my TL I'm old, overweight and badly maintained but I can still surprise you by how fast I can move.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post

On the cans front I can recommend FUEL carbons..

Come on guys, it's a SUZUKI .......................................... it has to be Yoshi's.........
    Troy likes this.
    Red, the ONLY Colour.....for a 1997 TLS.....
    (1) Sold the old girl now ....... she will be missed...

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

(3) Bog standard BMW R1150RT.

(4) Boxes of many parts waiting to be made into 2 more TLS's.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

Yoshi music boxes are a must, the louder the better its a TLR
    Blue and white ones are faster

Baby Twin
    Nice bike Snowblind cheers, I will look into it. I would like to keep the length of the cans to similar to original as you have. Stubbs aren’t really my cup of tea. Have to agree with Mike Blue ... it’s a TL , it’s gotta be loud

Hard to find decent Yoshis for the tiller these days. Wonder if by any chance Ted has a cache of them in his garage somewhere.....?
    Like my TL I'm old, overweight and badly maintained but I can still surprise you by how fast I can move.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links