Need new cans for new bike!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By snowblind

Thread: Need new cans for new bike!

Baby Twin

Need new cans for new bike!

Gents,

Picked up this little beauty couple months ago, totally stock with 9700 on the clock but want to change the cans probably Yoshi RS3 for a bit more low end boomage.

TL1000S.jpg

Beauty...
    ... listen to Six5 ...

nice, you looking for bolt on to your pipes type cans or will you be after a complete slip on, spring secured system?
    Red, the ONLY Colour.....for a 1997 TLS.....
    (1) Sold the old girl now ....... she will be missed...

(2) UNO frame & swinger with 1040 Bimota (aka TLR) engine running 17x40 teeth, Hydraulic clutch conversion, Billet wndowed clutch cover & cut plate spinner, Dunlop tyres, PC3, TLS bodywork, GSXR750-TT forks with custom Wilbers springs etc, Nissin brake calipers all round, front ones radial, radial Nissin clutch & brake masters, GSXR1000 K5 clocks, PVM lightweight wheels, LED lights all round, Full Yoshi exhaust system, Carbon cans, Yoshi rearsets, K&N air filter, Wilbers custom rear shock, Custom paint job. Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump, MotoX bars, all round (literally) nice guy.

(3) Bog standard BMW R1150RT.

(4) Boxes of many parts waiting to be made into 2 more TLS's.

Workshop in Welham Green near Hatfield in Hertfordshire - TEKMOTIVE - 01707 265000 - www.tekmotive.co.uk.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

In case you want carbons then I can recommend the nice people at FUEL. Ask them nicely and they will make cans to custom length spec so you can tune the depth of the note quite nicely. I've got some on my tiller made up to match the length of the stock cans.

I've got the baffles in but they are still suitably thunderous.
    Brummie likes this.
    Like my TL I'm old, overweight and badly maintained but I can still surprise you by how fast I can move.

Nice looking bike but you're right a set of Yoshi pipes will make it even sexier!

Baby Twin
    Waw, really an immaculate bike !
    It's a pleasure to see yours, thanks to share.

It doesn't look so aged when you look a it !

Concerning your exhausts, either you take Yoshis bolt-on or full system, or, if you're lucky, you can find an Akrapovic full system... or M4, too...
    Let us know

Sponsored Links