Burncycle's TLS a Blast from the Past
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burncycle's TLS a Blast from the Past

Baby Twin

Burncycle's TLS a Blast from the Past

I'm sure some of you were wondering whatever happened to Burn's TLS. Well here is what it looked like when I purchased it about 3 years ago:

And this is what it looks like now:

December 2009 TL of the Month

still looks GR8
    TLOTM Jan 07

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

AMA Pit Boss
    i bet those cans are loud

Still looking good. What kind of cans are those and do they fit on the Yosh header with no problems?
    You must be fast, 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you.

still looks sweet that tls
    TLOTM April 2011
    99 model tl1000s black
    mods so far
    artfibras undertail gold hayabusa 6 pots tlr M/C high rise laser system woodcraft rearsets GCC carbon tank protector vortex gas cap wave discs front and rear galfer braided front lines ebc hh front pads rims painted black clear intergraded tail lights HID /halo head light mod pazzo levers rizzoma grips & bar ends & front brake fuild res & rear brake fuild res & pick up nobs pro bolt fairing bolts & clutch ajuster nut gold axle blocks vans gold oil filler cap carbon look mirrors gold air caps K & N air fillter 17/40 sprockets air box mod hagon rear damper.95 elbach fork springs bikni chin fairing riflemans clear clutch cover gold probolt steering head bolt IP performance carbon fibre DB screen andcarbon rear fairings and seat hump GCC carbon fibre front gard tlsGed top triple clamp & sprocket cover & actuator cap Dobeck ejk fuel controller MattTheHat tre

i like yoshis more
    MY BIKE: 1998 TLS 107.52 Hp and 71 lb-ft.
    MODS: Yoshimura rs3, Akrapovic headers(not mounted yet), K&N air filter, power commander 2, custom sprocket cover,
    custom top triple clamp, shorty levers, clear taillight, undertray, indicators, brake lines, "fabbri" windscreen, 17/40 sprockets, fan switch mod, TRE, Ohlins rear shock, gsxr750 k5 forks, gsxr fender, r1 calipers, custom clutch actuator cap, frame sliders, axle sliders, sv belly pan, eazi-grip tank grips, 916 style mount Sprint damper, Maxton spring, modded airbox, fuel filter mod, PVM 5Y, exhaust sliders.
    SOMEDAY: adjustable rearsets, quick shifter.

https://www.tlzone.net/forums/bike-pi...ridouts-7.html

Do you like the Nisan 4-pots better than the 6-pots that were on it?

Josh

TL Zone Forum Staff - Resident RAIN RIDER

Questions about The Forums? Click Here

1997 TL1000S/V
    - TLR Akro Evo Ti Exhaust - PCII - 5.5" rear rim & 180/55 - Avon AV45/46ST tires - No Steering damper- Uni Filter -Relocated Temp sensor & 98+ t-stat housing/wp cover - TLRCrazy1 Fan Switch Mod - Dual Star heated Grips - HeliBars - 60k miles.

9k mile summer ride report [summer '08]

Ride report: Oshkosh, Rockies, UT, NV, CA, Bajal [summer '09]

Baby Twin
    Quote Originally Posted by nissn1 View Post
    i bet those cans are loud
    Nissn1, What did you say? I could not hear you my exhaust is too loud

Quote Originally Posted by swademaster View Post
    What kind of cans are those and do they fit on the Yosh header with no problems?
    They are made by a company in Japan called Ladybird and I got them through a guy called Simonkobe, here is a link to them on his egay site. He sometimes gives discounts so you might want to send him a message. They will fit the Yosh mid pipes but you will need to get the 57mm adapters. A few things to point out with my exhaust is that it is a mix of a Yosh TLS front header section with a Yosh TLR rear header and TLR mid pipes and if I'm not mistaken the TLR mid pipes are a bit longer than the TLS mid pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by tls ged View Post
    i like yoshis more
    It's ok, I figured some would like the yosh cans better and I still like the look of them that's why I still have them. When I get bored of these cans I can just switch back to the yoshis right quick.

Baby Twin
    Quote Originally Posted by BikePilot View Post
    Do you like the Nisan 4-pots better than the 6-pots that were on it?
    I actually do, they definitely bite harder than the 6-pots but still have a decent amount of feel to them. I still have the tok 6's and was planning on rebuilding them to see if that made them feel any better, but I don't know why because I really like the way the Nissins feel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links