TLZone Forums banner

Bigtilla memorial fund and Email

4K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  speedking 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

I set it up because someone needed to... If I end up a smear, I would hope someone will do it for me.

I set up a Hotmail and Pay Pal account...

Shane-Bigtilla@hotmail.com

Currently I am the only person who has access to either account. No funds will be disbursed until May 15. I'll order some flowers and have them sent to Shane's wife. I'll keep everyone here and on TLP updated as to the whats going on. I think most of you who have delt with me, know I speak the truth, but this is a trust thing.

The plan is to have someone who knows Shane's wife will put me in contact with her and I will transfer both accounts to her on May 15.

For those who want to donate please do so. I don't think we should put any restrictions on the use of the funds... what ever she thinks is best.

For those who want to leave a message about your experiances with BigT, or leave a message for his wife and/or kids, send your condolences and stories along to the above address.

Rest in Peace big guy, carve those big canyons in the sky, our hearts are with you.

Lohman

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Didn't know him but he was around the Planet/Zone a while. Damn, I haven't been around much lately and come back to this. :( Good job in getting this setup.

Ahhh, I just read where he has small boys. It's never good but that only makes it worse. :banghead RIP

#5 ·
Thanks for setting it up. Donation sent.

#8 · (Edited)
Very sorry too hear and read about this. I never remember correspondence with Bigtilla but from reading I can tell we loss a good man.

I hope this is not out of place but Bx started a thread for me when my dad passed away recently. I was overwhelmed by the support this community gave me and my family. My dad was not a member of either board and even still many contributed to us for dad. I'm proud to say this helped me a great deal. You guys donated just over $820.00 which I applied to burial expenses. Let's shoot for $2000.00 for Bigtilla combining TLZ and TLP.

I'm not rich by any means but I've been on the receiving end as well as the giving side. If you can, join me in a $50.00 or more contribution to the Bigtilla fund. If you can't swing that amount then anything will help.

:cheers

#9 ·
...Lohman, you've got the access to that email/account listed above?

So we just pay pal there and you'll disburse it to the family when the time comes, if I have that right?

Sorry for the stupid question but down with the flu right now and not all here...

#11 ·
OMG it hasn't been a day, less then 24 hours

the account is up to $473.68 Frickin AMAZING... can you feel the love:)

BX, yes, on May 15 I'll order flowers and have them sent to Shane's wife and then give her the passwords to both accounts and tell her to change them to something only she knows...

from that point forward they will be her's

The pay pal account will have all our names and Email addresses in it.

the Hotmail account will have all the notes of condolences and messages for her and the kids in it...

... it will be up to her to do with as she pleases.

#10 ·
Donation sent.

#12 ·
Hey Rifle, any chance of sending flowers before May 15th? I just think that is a bit far out there for flowers, think she may appreciate them a lil sooner that's all.

#16 ·
Thanks Lohman, you rock sir, Bigtilla was a good guy. Loved everything TL. :banghead

#19 ·
#23 ·
Thanks Lohman. Donation sent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.