TL mechanic in SoCal

Thread: TL mechanic in SoCal

TL mechanic in SoCal

Anybody know a good mechanic, shop or home guy, that does TL stuff? Reliable and trustworthy? I have lots of stuff to bolt on and change but also need to do valves.

Yes, I know I can do this myself, but I'm a disabled vet and can't move and get around as well as previous years.

I don't trust MaryJane with anyone but me, but necessity requires help and sometimes you have to ask for it.

To do list: and I have all the parts. Valves, steel brake lines, rear sets, drop tooth on front sprocket, clutch pushrod seal, chain, levers and a few other sparkly bits.

Lemme know zoners and thanks!
    A monkey a day keeps the bananas away!

Where are you in SoCal? There are a few mechanics that I would vouch for in the LA area.
    You do not talk about Fight Club....

2003 TL1000R Y/B - Full M4 system with D&D bolt-ons, HyperPro RSC, Ohlins rear, Revolution Rotors, Danos TRE, K&N, Airbox mod, 195 fan switch ('94 civic), PAIR removed, 41T SuperSprox, LED lights, , Zero Gravity Smoked, Goodridge lines, Pilot Road 2CT, Van's reservoirs, HK Levers, HK Rearsets, HK Chain Adjusters, Bestem Undertail, Bestem Hugger, Hotbodies U/T, Ducati fender eliminator, gap mod

IE
    A monkey a day keeps the bananas away!

Sponsored Links