Restart TLotM or not?

View Poll Results: Should TLotM be reinstated?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 93.85%
  • No

4 6.15%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Restart TLotM or not?

Restart TLotM or not?

What do people think, should we restart the TLotM competition? Are there enough active members?

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - Full colour wiring diagrams - click here for UK TLS - click here for US TLS - click here for UK TLR - click here for US TLR

I guess someone would need to take responsibility for doing it...

It was stevetls but since the new regime lots of things have fallen by the by

cheers stu

Naked TLS 97 , D port heads, TRE, Carrozzaria gold wheels, GSXR750 triples and forks, R1 calipers, Ti Force titanium exhaust system, welded clutch centre, ring-in CCC, polished pressure plate, 999 ducati radiator, custom handlebar fairing, polished ali screen, TLR clocks, Van reservoirs, TLR swingarm, TLR Ohlins rear shock, Norton Commando handlebars on 65mm risers, extra heavy polished billet brass bar-ends, custom shaped seat pad, billet levers and pegs, stainless brake lines, modified airbox, PC11 ,undertail, hugger, clear taillight lens, hidden LED number plate lights, Personal number plate (97TLS),SV coils, ring-in pushrod seal saver.

i voted yes but as stu says someone would have to take responsibility of running it i suppose the end result of the poll will tell you if theres enough interest
    I LOVE RIDING TWINS

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

yes from me.
    Thanks to Sparky,Mick and zone members for making my new silver dream machine so special to me and Diane. My 97 engine and wheels and 99 frame with kind donations to make this beautiful bike possible. k7 radial front forks and calipers, R powder coated swingarm with steel custom brackets and Honda 900 Hornet rear shock and 1100 lbs spring. R headers welded onto S front down pipe,home made front damper mod, pc111 usb, airbox mod, Art twin outlet oval cans, hydro clutch and Barnett springs,TRE, K&N Filter, gap mod tray,carbon undertray,tiny indys,top yoke conversion to mx bars,R6 throttle tube, Later ecu so no more stumbles at 3000 revs.6 spring clutch fitted with custom black pressure plate and clear clutch cover, cheers sparky,adam,chris and stu for the parts.

Yes but I agree it would need somebody to monitor/run it................not the never seen or heard of "site owners".
    Mark.

TLOTM JULY '11

People I will not deal with: tl1000s/tl1000r Will/2012-krystal or whatever he decides he might/might not call himself.

One Liter Duc Eater Pat Man TLR's Avatar
    I was always a big fan of it so I will have to vote and say Yes.

i say bring it back..... even if it's starts off as maybe a TLOTQ (TL of the quarter) so 4 winners a year plus the overall winner and if it picks up then go with monthly?

Either way, we need more than 10people voting every month! There needs to be a better turn out of folk supporting!
    Hubbo likes this.
    130.8bhp and 77.2 ft.lbs. - Carbon Air Tubes - Race Airbox - Hyper Pro Sterring Damper - Hyper Pro rear Damper - VooDoo RearSets - OZ wheels - Yoshi Exhaust - Van top Triple - Driven Clip-ons - HID Projector Headlight - Custom Radiator Protector - Samco Coolant Hoses - Fan Switch Mod - TRE - DB Smoked Screan - Hell Brake & Clutch Lines - Tail Tidy - Hugger - LED Rear Cluster - Carbon Frame Covers - Black Shorty Levers - K9 Busa Radial Forks - GSXR1000 M/C - 1/5th Throtle Insert - GSXR1000 k9 front fender - Van Sprocket Cover

Baby Twin
    I would like to vote :-)

Baby Twin
    Yes although I don't know how it works,

Right, I think we have enough people to restart the competition as TLotQ (TL of the Quarter)... Provisionally.

Any suggestions as to how we should run this?

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - Full colour wiring diagrams - click here for UK TLS - click here for US TLS - click here for UK TLR - click here for US TLR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links