Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Power Commander 2 Maps?

Power Commander 2 Maps?

I have looked all over and can't seem to get anything to work regarding the Power Commander 2 software or maps.
    I even looked in the file vault and tried to download that software but no luck. Am I missing something or is there no longer a way to get different maps downloaded fot the PC2.:
    I even tried to goto the website with no luck.
    Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie

1999 TL1000S, Akropovic Full Titanium Exhaust, PC 2,K&N, JSD TRE, 520 RK Gold Chain, Down 1 Up 2 Vortex Sprockets, Riflemans Clear Clutch Cover, 6 Pots, Steel Braided Brake Lines, Double Bubble,Throttlemiester Bar Ends, Corbin Seat, Lower Cowling, Tank Bra, Fender Eliminator

Working on: Airbox Mod

Check out Steves TL1000 Page. I think that is where I got pcII software and files from. This is Steves web page.

bad link !!

www.wotid.com

cheers stu

Naked TLS 97 , D port heads, TRE, Carrozzaria gold wheels, GSXR750 triples and forks, R1 calipers, Ti Force titanium exhaust system, welded clutch centre, ring-in CCC, polished pressure plate, 999 ducati radiator, custom handlebar fairing, polished ali screen, TLR clocks, Van reservoirs, TLR swingarm, TLR Ohlins rear shock, billet tank cap, Norton Commando handlebars on 65mm risers, extra heavy polished billet brass bar-ends, custom shaped seat pad, billet levers and pegs, stainless brake lines, modified airbox, PC11 ,undertail, hugger, clear taillight lens, hidden LED number plate lights, Personal number plate (97TLS),SV coils, ring-in pushrod seal saver.

I downloaded the software on thst site but it says PC3 on it. Will this work. I still can't seem to get any of the maps to download to the control center. Can anyone explain in detail the steps. I read the manual but that is confusing and I can't get anything to work.

1999 TL1000S, Akropovic Full Titanium Exhaust, PC 2,K&N, JSD TRE, 520 RK Gold Chain, Down 1 Up 2 Vortex Sprockets, Riflemans Clear Clutch Cover, 6 Pots, Steel Braided Brake Lines, Double Bubble,Throttlemiester Bar Ends, Corbin Seat, Lower Cowling, Tank Bra, Fender Eliminator

Also, how can you tell which map is for what mods. All I can see is the map numbers (M301-503) etc. Where is this information at?

Anybody know where the map number/for what mods. are located so I know exactly what map to load?

Is this what your after? Available Here

Maps Available for PCII:
    Map # Map Description
    M301-ALL All Maps
    M301-508 European Model with Bos full exhaust with Oval CE approved slip-ons and stock or aftermarket air filter
    M301-507 European Model with Dam slip-ons, DB Killers and stock or aftermarket air filter
    M301-506 European Model with Bos oval slip-ons and stock or aftermarket air filter
    M301-505 European Model with Leo Vinci open slip-ons and stock or aftermarket air filter
    M301-504 European Model with Remus open slip-ons and stock or aftermarket air filter
    M301-503 European Model with Bos oval slip-ons (Db killers) and stock or K&N air filter
    M301-502 European Model with Viper open slip-ons and stock or K&N air filter
    M301-501 European Stage 1 Map
    M301-004 Full Yoshimura "race" exhaust system, K&N filter, 3rd generation Suzuki ECU
    M301-002 Yoshimura "race only" slip-ons, BMC or K&N air filter, 3rd generation Suzuki ECU
    M301-001 Stage 1 Map
    M301-000 Zero Map
    Rescued a Black 97 TLS, been left out in the rain for a few years, stripped her n rebuilt her. Polished loads and loads to polish. Renthal Fat Bars with Scar Risers, Busa Forks, Ohlins damper, WLR Steering Damper Kit, Sam Tail Riser Mod, Gap Tray Mod, Tech G Billet Rear sets, Wavey's front and back, SV1000 belly Pan, Rifleman 1/5, GIpro ATRE, Thermostat Mod, Fuel filter Mod, Air box Mod, Zippytlsr Charging Mod, K&N air filter, Stubby cans, Vortex Fuel Cap, MT headlight unit, Gsxr1000 Digital Clocks, need to fit my Van Rear Res + Spring .......so much to buy, so much to keep from the lady!!

Yes thank you very much!

Sounds like I should load the M301-104 for my set up of Full Akro, K&N I would imagine sine there isn't one for the Akro system.

Did you get it to work? I have a PC2 as well but haven't finished the bike yet to do the mapping. Just curious in case I run into the same prob.

anyone know why my lappy wont find the powercommander through any of the ports please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast