TPS

Thread: TPS

Evil Twin

TPS

Hi
    folks been off tut grid f while anyone got a good tps kickin bout to sell or trade??
    thanks from lee in the boro

Have you looked at Stu's writing about testing/cleaning it? Maybe opening the throttle 100 times without the engine running might help improve it..
    JMCA 00139160

Evil Twin
    ni i havent ill give it a bash thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Fack me Lee, that must be about the only spare you don't have in your TL cave, nick one off Martin's bike,
    black TL1000S rider,owned from new since august 98,carbon fibre fairings, hinkle windowed clutch cover,braided lines,5/8 front brake M/cylinder.1/5 throttle,Helibars,blue double bubble,stainless renegade cans, ohlins damper,stainless rad and oil cooler covers,undertray,carbon hugger,silver powdercoated wheels,k+n filter and TRE,R+G bungs,LED indicators,gold X ring chain with 40T rear sprocket,trick front mudguard,mini indicators, now done 73.000 miles.
    gold busa forks,gold six pots,gold front discs and gold rear caliper,pazzo levers all thanks to speedking
    van driver clutch pressure plate and bolt retainers,
    also done 306 laps of the nurburgring,
    now have my r1200gs adventure

Evil Twin
    LOL i did i need to give it back. n get my own! clearing stuff out want a big adventure bike ( i think)

Quote Originally Posted by violator View Post
    LOL i did i need to give it back. n get my own! clearing stuff out want a big adventure bike ( i think)
    You know it makes sense, btw how did you manage to start this thread in speedkings forum, : lol
    I'm actually liking the look of the new V strom, my gsa is 11 years old this year, it's done a lot of miles too.
    black TL1000S rider,owned from new since august 98,carbon fibre fairings, hinkle windowed clutch cover,braided lines,5/8 front brake M/cylinder.1/5 throttle,Helibars,blue double bubble,stainless renegade cans, ohlins damper,stainless rad and oil cooler covers,undertray,carbon hugger,silver powdercoated wheels,k+n filter and TRE,R+G bungs,LED indicators,gold X ring chain with 40T rear sprocket,trick front mudguard,mini indicators, now done 73.000 miles.
    gold busa forks,gold six pots,gold front discs and gold rear caliper,pazzo levers all thanks to speedking
    van driver clutch pressure plate and bolt retainers,
    also done 306 laps of the nurburgring,
    now have my r1200gs adventure

Evil Twin
    was by mistake im not sure what to get now

Sponsored Links