File vault?

Thread: File vault?

Superbike Twin

File vault?

Where did it go? I have been off the zone for awhile and everything has changed.

Administrator
    Hey there,

Welcome back! Are the file vaults you're referring to within the link posted in this thread: file vault for pc111 maps ?

I've also found this: The New TLZ File Vault - I'd recommend reaching out to crashtd for these if he doesn't already have them posted on his page.

Let us know if that helps and/or if you need further assistance. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Natalie

It looks like the File Vault is gone, at least I can't find it. crashtd is also long gone, he was a former owner of this site.

You can go to tlplanet.com and check in the TL Resources tab where you will find at least some of the info that was in the file vault. Another good source of information is Steve's page, wotid.com.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Jeff

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Stodgy ME

Questions about the Forums? Click Here

Sponsored Links