Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Norton racer video

One Liter Duc Eater tartanterror's Avatar

Glad to see them back. And rotary?? Look at that glowing exhaust....and the noise. Fantastic!!
    SK CF windscreen, SK CF Hugger, Coerce CF fender, CF Tail Section, CF Hump, Pazzo shorties, Venom CF cans, Tech G rearsets, mesh inserts, integrated mirrors, gap mod, RatedR black fairing bolt kit, generic undertail, Rifleman's CCC, Complete set of Van's reservoirs, Van's sprocket guard, Charging mod, integrated tail light, gold bar ends and passenger pegs

I love the glowing pipes. Love the sound.

Baby Twin
    I think it sounds almoust like I4 .. Not bad otherwise, rotary in a bike, have to admit never heard ..

Upside Down Super Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by kalusto View Post
    I think it sounds almoust like I4 .. Not bad otherwise, rotary in a bike, have to admit never heard ..
    Norton rotaries http://www.nortonrotary.org.uk/ and Suzuki had the RE5 in '74

http://www.suzukicycles.org/photos/s...rotary_570.jpg

My $0.02c, always just my $0.02c Steve

"I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Antipodean
    Questions about the Forums? Click Here

Baby Twin
    Lots of flames coming out of exh. wudnt be just like driving 2stroke.. Well who knows if they win championships after few years..

Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen
    One guy had ear plugs in and he was still covering his ears. That thing must be loud!!
    I would feel awkward riding a Harley. The honky-tonk parking lot butt sniffing checking out each other's chrome encrusted doodads and then riding home half in the bag social scene they engender is not what my idea of riding motorcycles is about.

*2005 SXR 800*Skat 9/17 140-75 SS Impeller*Blowsion mat kit*Blowsion billet bilge switch*Rule 500GPH bilge*R&D bilge bracket*R&D billet angled reed spacers*V-Force Delta 2 Carbon reeds*R&D exhaust sleeve*Wamiltons scupper*Wamiltons stubby pump cone*fuel fill and pickup mod*-4" hull*-1.5" pole*R&D stealth intake grate*-4" ride plate*ODI grips*R&D Pro-lock filters*Jetworks mixture screws*Blowsion billet engine mount keepers*R&D 6 ignition adv kit*Billet driveshaft couplers*dual-cooling*

Still To Come:*Factory Wet Pipe*AC Racing pole*Footwells*new mats*Wiseco 80.96mm factory Kawi race pistons (true 800cc)*fresh bore and hone*

MySpace and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Hey Bilbo, maybe you can get your BSTs chromed. There is that guy on Ebay that can chrome anything. Then you'll have the best of both worlds. After they're chromed, you can add accents to them with that vinyl carbon sticky tape! That would be so hot. You'd get all the chicks at the bar without even taking the bike off the trailer!

sounds nasty, looks nasty, that thing wants to jump right off the dyno
    verticalmischief.com
    proimagegraphics.com
    www.moto-heaven.com
    www.patrickspreformance.com
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...dog-avatar.gif
    Yosh Full Ti Exhaust,K&N Air Filter,43t Sprocket made by phil at moto-heaven.com,Ohlins Rear Shock,Ohlins Steering Damper,RK gold Chain,Re Map with Yosh Box,Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen, QB Carbon Ram Air covers,Goodridge Kevlar Clutch and Brake Lines,Race Tech Front Springs,Custom Rear Undertail,LED Taillights,Polished Frame, Swingarm, rear sets and pegs, controls and passanger hangers and pegs,Custom Paint, PAIR Valve removed with Intuitive Block Off Plates,Flush Mount Signals W/ indagrated tail and EBC HH Brake Pads,R-man clear clutch cover, vandriver pressure plate.

awwwwsome
    TL1000SV(97),tlr motor with 1040 bore kit,,radiused inlets,flowed heads,modded airbox with tlr bell mouths,k & n filter,,,57mm downpipes with matching one off cans, + and ground mods.pc3 with custom map,gsxr radial front end, ohlins rear shock,tlr swingarm,metzeler racetecs(rear 190/55/17)two teeth up on rear sprocket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast