TL1000S M4 Exhaust Group Buy - Spring 2017
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL1000S M4 Exhaust Group Buy - Spring 2017

TL1000S M4 Exhaust Group Buy - Spring 2017

Likely the only Group Buy this year for full TLS exhaust kits from M4

I've had a few requests to put together a M4 exhaust Group Buy specifically for the TLS full kits. Complete TLS kits are no longer made, so this will be a one time deal. M4 will build a single run of kits for us if we buy at least 10 kits at once.

Kits will all be 2 into 2 using stainless steel headers, collector, & mids. Muffler options will be polished alum w/alum tips, carbon fiber w/carbon fiber tips, or titanium w/carbon tips. Kit will have 2 mufflers and be standard mount (not race mount or high mount).

PM me for pricing on the specific kit you want. Let me know where you would want the kit shipped to, so I can add shipping in your quote. We will ship both Domestic and International. 3-3.9% will be added to all orders to cover PayPal/CC fees.

Here is how the Group Buy will work:

I will collect interest in this thread and create a list. Once we've reached 10, I'll start collecting a $500 USD non-refundable deposit from each person on the list. We can have more than 10 on the list. Once I've collected at least 10 deposits, I'll place the order. Kits will take approx. 3 weeks to build and 1 week to arrive at our shop before we can ship them out. Once we have the kits in hand, we'll ask for the balance due, then ship out kits.

If you are on the list AND you send in your deposit, under no circumstances will your deposit be refundable.

Let's get this rolling....who wants in.

1.*Kinetic27

--Sk
    "Speed is just a question of money. So how fast do you want to go?"

stainless with full carbon cans and end caps look SO good!!
    130.8bhp and 77.2 ft.lbs. - Carbon Air Tubes - Race Airbox - Hyper Pro Sterring Damper - Hyper Pro rear Damper - VooDoo RearSets - OZ wheels - Yoshi Exhaust - Van top Triple - Driven Clip-ons - HID Projector Headlight - Custom Radiator Protector - Samco Coolant Hoses - Fan Switch Mod - TRE - DB Smoked Screan - Hell Brake & Clutch Lines - Tail Tidy - Hugger - LED Rear Cluster - Carbon Frame Covers - Black Shorty Levers - K9 Busa Radial Forks - GSXR1000 M/C - 1/5th Throtle Insert - GSXR1000 k9 front fender - Van Sprocket Cover

Baby Twin
    I am in for a full system!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rider414 View Post
    I am in for a full system!!!
    Got you added...which mufflers would you prefer?

I've had a few requests to put together a M4 exhaust Group Buy specifically for the TLS full kits. Complete TLS kits are no longer made, so this will be a one time deal. M4 will build a single run of kits for us if we buy at least 10 kits at once.

Kits will all be 2 into 2 using stainless steel headers, collector, & mids. Muffler options will be polished alum w/alum tips, carbon fiber w/carbon fiber tips, or titanium w/carbon tips. Kit will have 2 mufflers and be standard mount (not race mount or high mount).

PM me for pricing on the specific kit you want. Let me know where you would want the kit shipped to, so I can add shipping in your quote. We will ship both Domestic and International. 3-3.9% will be added to all orders to cover PayPal/CC fees.

I will collect interest in this thread and create a list. Once we've reached 10, I'll start collecting a $500 USD non-refundable deposit from each person on the list. We can have more than 10 on the list. Once I've collected at least 10 deposits, I'll place the order. Kits will take approx. 3 weeks to build and 1 week to arrive at our shop before we can ship them out. Once we have the kits in hand, we'll ask for the balance due, then ship out kits.

If you are on the list AND you send in your deposit, under no circumstances will your deposit be refundable.

1. Kinetic27
    2. Rider414

--Sk

Baby Twin
    Carbon Fiber

1. Kinetic27
    2. Rider414 - carbon mufflers

--Sk

Wish I had got the carbon cans now.
    2000 TLS, K&N, PCII, M4 full system, +4 on rear, Pilot Road 2's.
    82 Virago (Cafe build in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by smokinn85 View Post
    Wish I had got the carbon cans now.
    We can provide carbon muffler sleeves, tips, rivets, and packing materials to convert your existing mufflers over to carbon.

Can I get a quote for the kit you mentioned and for complete cans/slipons?
    2000 TLS, K&N, PCII, M4 full system, +4 on rear, Pilot Road 2's.
    82 Virago (Cafe build in progress)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links