TLZone Forums banner

TLS Ged ridouts

49K views 155 replies 32 participants last post by  V2victim 
#1 ·
Hi, i decided to create a thread of all my rideouts and trackdays footage of these year to have it in one place :) hope you will enjoy viewing it as much as i do :cheers

These photos are form fridays rideout. it was only my 3rd ride this year and it was great! and today i am having a trackday :doug hopefully there is going to be some photographers to show you some action :O

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)

had a great trackday today, the weather was good, a bit cold but okay overall. i have to say the new rubber (power 2ct's rear and power pure front) was awesome! gave a lot of confidance, and hold the bike well despite awefull ohlins rear shock settings which were stock (10 compression 15 rebound). But at the end of trackday i decided to play with it and see what happens. so i ended up with stock 10 clicks for compression and 8 clicks for rebound damping (i weight 75kg's + leathers :O). before that the bike was nervous at braking and hard acceleration. also i had to adjust my k6 gixxer600 forks rebound aswell as it was to spongy as i found out at the beginning of the day :) so it is 1/4 of a turn now.

i hope someone who's about the same weight as i am and uses similar suspension setup will find this info usefull :cheers

#5 · (Edited)
thanks :) here's the video from the end of the day. trackday took 6hours, but most of the riders went home after 4 :O

shame i haven't put my camera on earlier, it would be nice to show you all the overtakes...

personal record is 1:34 at the moment :) but that time was recorded before i adjusted the rear suspension :O next trackday is on 8th of May. Target is to beat 1:28 mark, because i was told it is impossible to do that on TL :O :devious

#6 ·

#8 ·
I realy like that last picture ged tl at speed.

#11 ·
Heres another vid from that day:

#12 ·
Here's some footage from the last track day few days ago:) but no action pics sorry :O

#13 ·
holy, that track has a bit of a tt feel to it.. :scared

Would love to have a go though.. :thumbup

#14 ·
yeah the track is quite dangerous because of the barriers being very close and that is sad :( also the road quality is shite and its very bumpy... but its the only decent sized track in the country :O

#15 ·
woohoo found some action pics :)

#16 ·
couple of weeks ago there was a drag contest :) i beat gixxer1000, xb12r, some harley's etc.etc. it was awesome to see the look of gixxer boys face when i beat him 3 times :devious

#17 ·
Also had a trackday last weekend - that was fun :)

#18 ·

#19 ·

#22 · (Edited)
thanks for advices guys, i'm still working at it :) i know i done it wrong but its hard to make everything correctly, but i'm improving slowly ;)

here are some pics from a few last adventures:

and a trackday few days back:

...preparing.

...140-160km/h corner.

... somewhere around 100-120km/h :)

... do you see my new nice forks of k5 1000 gixxer ? :devious :laugh

p.s. i will be selling my old front end setup shortly, so if you're interested follow the looking to sell thread or just pm me ;)

#25 ·
the link doesn't work buddy :O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.