The New TLZ File Vault

Thread: The New TLZ File Vault

SQDBIKE Admin

The New TLZ File Vault

We've created a page for people to download various important TL and motorcycle related files. Inside you'll find shop manuals, suspension setup sheets, and a number of how to's. Its a small collection right now, but we hope to be adding more to it soon. If you have any files, such as how to's or magazine scans please let a staff member know so it can be added.

TLZone Forums Staff - Resident Tortfeasor

Baby Twin
    Where is the new file vault ??

One Liter Duc Eater JoshCampbell's Avatar
    How to guides are only useful if they can be modified by anyone at any time. Like a Wiki
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    The TL1000R is the only bike that makes me nervous, because in my dreams it's the only bike I die on

4. Remove Advertisements
    TLZone.net
    Advertisements

Not modified Josh - some dope might erase the good stuff and add a load of crap...................

But we should be able to add further to it to reflect further issues or changes.
    Red, the ONLY Colour.....1997 TLS.....
    'Gixxer Gold on Black Radial forks, Aftermarket Gixxer front mudguard - in red, Gold 4 pad Radial Toks, braided steel lines all round, Gold Nissin 19mm radial front brake master cylinder,
    Gold Nissin 19mm radial clutch master cylinder with Full Hydraulic clutch, Dunlop qualifiers, Baglux in red, Full Yoshi S/S race system & RS3 Gold Titanium oval cans, HID headlights, PC11, Custom map, K&N filter, Ohlins rear - pure gold, +2 rear sprocket, Metmachex swingarm, Cut back black double bubble screen &MotoX bars in gold, waterproof digital clock, R&G Crash bungs, Clear rear lens, LED Tail light with integrated turn signals, Colour match Undertray and Hugger, billet window clutch cover & plate spinner, gold Titax shorty levers, gold rearsets, Skidmarx bellypan, Low profile rear seat hump..all round (literally) nice guy.

currently building up a TLR engined UNO frame and swingarm with TLS body - totally custom paint and parts..........

Data organisation would be a good move forward.. but it's quite a lot of work and a few people that really know their onions need to be on top of it.
    JMCA 00139160

Baby Twin
    Where is this vault? I see no link!

Baby Twin

The vault

Where is it? I see no link...

Sponsored Links